This painting was created from the 2012 Antibes Regatta. The Scene shows part of the ‘Old Town’ fortifications and depicts the end of the days racing for Moonbeam IV the crew are stowing away the gaff topsail in preparation for the mainsail drop.
- Limited edition of 175 prints
- IRIS print individually produced (see quality)
- Aquarelle Arches 640gms Rough watercolour paper
- Signed numbered and titled by the artist in pencil
- Embossed with artists stamp
- Available in 2 image sizes – Standard – 585mm x 395mm, Small- 430mm x 290mm